How to Deactivate Plugins in WordPress
Learn how simple it is to deactivate your plugins in WordPress. Deactivating plugins is necessary when you no longer need them or perhaps they’re causing errors on your website and need shut off. Click to watch the WordPress tutorial.
More Blogging Resources:
- Subscribe to the Nick Foy TV YouTube Channel
- How to Use the Google KW Finder SEO Tool
- How to Use Google Analytics Tutorial
- How to Grow Your Instagram Followers Fast
- How to Grow Website Traffic Using Pinterest
You may also like our step by step course on how to build a profitable blog. In 30 days or less you will have your website set up, your first product created, and marketing systems set up to promote that product and start making money blogging.
You can learn more about the course Profitable Blogger here.
Perfect Pin Checklist
Download my perfect pin checklist to help you design pins that stand out on Pinterest and get more repins and clicks to your website. This formula helped me skyrocket my blog traffic to hundreds of thousands of page views.