Tips to Speed Up Your Website
Website speed is super important if you want your visitors to enjoy their time browsing pages on your blog. Here are several tips to help speed up your website you can get started with that should shave a few seconds off page load times.
One of the quick fixes you can make to your website to increase page load speeds is optimizing your images. In other words, shrinking or compressing image file sizes without distorting the image itself so that it keeps your page sizes smaller and quicker to load.
Watch the full video for the rest of our website speed boosting tips.
Once you’re done with this video on how to speed up your website, be sure to check out more articles and videos we’ve linked to below that are related.
More YouTube Tutorials:
- Use Google Analytics to Track Website Speed of Pages
- Blog Post SEO Checklist Before Hitting Publish
- How to Outsource Blog Content Writing to Freelancers
Related Articles to Read:
- 22 WordPress Plugins Your Website Needs to Install
- SEO Tips for a New Website to Rank in Google
- Use the P3 Performance Plugin to Speed Up Your Website
- Backup Your Website with Updraft Plus (Free)
You may also like our step by step course on how to build a profitable blog. In 30 days or less you will have your website set up, your first product created, and marketing systems set up to promote that product and start making money blogging.
You can learn more about the course Profitable Blogger here.
Perfect Pin Checklist
Download my perfect pin checklist to help you design pins that stand out on Pinterest and get more repins and clicks to your website. This formula helped me skyrocket my blog traffic to hundreds of thousands of page views.