How to Use the P3 Performance Plugin
The P3 Performance Plugin analyzes all of your current plugins you’ve installed and determines which plugins are slowing your site down. This enables you to make decisions of which plugins to keep and which to delete to improve your websites speed and performance.
More YouTube Tutorials:
- How to Install a Plugin Tutorial
- 6 Types of Blog Posts that Get Tons of Website Traffic
- 13 Blogging Tips You Need to Know
Related Articles to Read:
- 22 WordPress Plugins Your Website Needs to Install
- How to Set Up the Yoast SEO Plugin
- Backup Your Website with Updraft Plus (Free)
- The Ultimate List of Resources Every Blogger Needs
You may also like our step by step course on how to build a profitable blog. In 30 days or less you will have your website set up, your first product created, and marketing systems set up to promote that product and start making money blogging.
You can learn more about the course Profitable Blogger here.
Perfect Pin Checklist
Download my perfect pin checklist to help you design pins that stand out on Pinterest and get more repins and clicks to your website. This formula helped me skyrocket my blog traffic to hundreds of thousands of page views.