How to Use the Updraft Plus Plugin
One of the worst things that can happen is losing your website you’ve spent hours working on. To insure your website’s safety, you should back up your files on a frequent basis whether that’s daily or weekly.
Get started with Updraft Plus Plugin on WordPress by watching today’s tutorial on how to set it up to automatically backup your WordPress website to a cloud storage system like Dropbox or Google Drive or many other options as well.
More YouTube Tutorials:
- 5 Ways to Make Money Blogging
- How to Start a WordPress Website in 1 Hour
- 6 Types of Blog Posts that Get Tons of Website Traffic
- 13 Blogging Tips You Need to Know
Related Articles to Read:
- 22 WordPress Plugins Your Website Needs to Install
- How to Set Up the Yoast SEO Plugin
- 5 Plugins Used by the Free Blog Training Website
- Social Warfare Plugin Tutorial
- The Ultimate List of Resources Every Blogger Needs
You may also like our step by step course on how to build a profitable blog. In 30 days or less you will have your website set up, your first product created, and marketing systems set up to promote that product and start making money blogging.
You can learn more about the course Profitable Blogger here.
Perfect Pin Checklist
Download my perfect pin checklist to help you design pins that stand out on Pinterest and get more repins and clicks to your website. This formula helped me skyrocket my blog traffic to hundreds of thousands of page views.